02 Apr (New Exclusive Interview) Risktaker Dboy Talks Music With Imperial Hustle Magazine | @tharealDBoy
(New Exclusive Interview) Risktaker Dboy Talks Music With Imperial Hustle Magazine
Exclusive Written Interview:
1. how long have you been creating music?
2. Breakdown your style and sound?
Aggressive storytelling and harmonizing
3. How has your environment effected the type of music that you create?
In jail I wrote what’s was happening around me and what was happening when I was going to get out when I got out I wrote about what’s was happening with my day to day when I was rich I wrote about being rich every change in my life inspires me
4. What is the concept behind your “Turnpikes And Toll Booths” project?
It’s road music its was made for taking a risk either legal or illegal its meant to to a story or triumph through you environment
5. How did you get the name “Risktaker DBoy?”
I started with Dboy but it was over saturated and I added what fit me and what set me apart
6. Where do you see your brand and career in the next 5 years?
I never looked five years ahead I set small goal and move day by day but in five years I hope to keep elevating of course everyone what’s to be jay-z and ima attempt to but I’m focused on moving forward
Please follow and like us: